File Your Taxes Online From Anywhere
Have your taxes filed 1-On-1 with one of your tax experts remotely. Follow the steps below to start.
Step 1: Create New Account
If you are a new client looking to get your taxes filed remotely with X-TAX, you will need to set up an account with us first. If you are an existing client, you can skip this step and simply login here.
Step 2: Send Us Your Tax Docs
Soon after you create an account (45 minutes or less) you will receive an email with a secure link to easily upload your tax documents. Once uploaded, your tax expert will begin preparing your taxes and will contact you if they have questions and to go over your return results. If you would like to scedule an online appointment for a specific date, click here.
Have all of these documents ready:
- Social Security or other taxpayer ID numbers for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Income statements: Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, etc.
- Interest and dividends statements from banks, brokerages, etc.
- Form 1098 from your mortgage lender
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Bank routing and account numbers
- The amount you paid for childcare and the childcare provider’s tax identification number
- Receipts for charitable donations
Step 3: E-Sign Return
After your tax professional has answered all your questions, the next step is to e-sign so we can electronically file your return.
File Your Taxes With Our
Make an appointment at our office. We will prepare your return and have you out the door same day.
Just drop off your docs at our office. Come back later to pick up your completed tax return.