File Your Taxes In Person with X-TAX
Have your taxes filed 1-On-1 with one of your tax experts. Follow the steps below to start.
Step 1: Fill Out A Brief Form
Fill out a brief information form to help us understand your specific tax situation and ensure accurate filing. You can download and print the form using the button below. These forms are also available at our office so don’t worry if you are unable to fill out before hand.
Step 2: Gather Your Documents
To make the process go as smooth as possible, please have all your tax documents with you during your appointment. Use the list to the right as guide for all of the documents you must bring.
Bring all that apply:
- Social Security or other taxpayer ID numbers for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Income statements: Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, etc.
- Interest and dividends statements from banks, brokerages, etc.
- Form 1098 from your mortgage lender
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Bank routing and account numbers
- The amount you paid for childcare and the childcare provider’s tax identification number
- Receipts for charitable donations
Step 3: Schedule Appointment or Walk-In
For your convenience, X-TAX offers the flexibility to schedule an appointment in advance by calling our office or clicking the button below. Alternatively, feel free to simply walk into our Lansing office – no appointment needed. Our wait time typically lasts 15 minutes or less.
File Your Taxes With Our
Have your taxes filed remotely by uploading your documents from your phone, computer, or tablet.
Just drop off your docs at our office. Come back later to pick up your completed tax return.