How to drop off your docs to get your taxes prepared
Dropping off your documents is one of the easiest ways to get your taxes filed with X-TAX. Follow the steps below to start.
Step 1: Fill Out A Brief Form
Fill out a brief information form to help us understand your specific tax situation and ensure accurate filing. You can download and print the form using the button below. These forms are also available at our office so don’t worry if you are unable to fill out before hand.
Step 2: Gather Your Documents
To make the process go as smooth as possible, please have all your tax documents with you during your drop off. Use the list to the right as guide for all of the documents you must bring.
Bring all that apply:
- Social Security or other taxpayer ID numbers for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Income statements: Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, etc.
- Interest and dividends statements from banks, brokerages, etc.
- Form 1098 from your mortgage lender
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Bank routing and account numbers
- The amount you paid for childcare and the childcare provider’s tax identification number
- Receipts for charitable donations
Step 3: Visit Our Office
Use our 24-hour secure drop box, Service Window, or simply walk into our office and our friendly staff will assist you in dropping off your documents. The average turn around time is 2 days.
Step 4: Pick Up and Sign
Once you’ve dropped off your documents and completed the form, our experienced tax professionals will reach out shortly. We’ll diligently review your information and work to maximize your tax benefits. Once your taxes are prepared, you will be contacted and able to pick up and sign your tax return at your convience.
*Most drop offs take 1-2 business days
File Your Taxes With Our
Make an appointment at our office. We will prepare your return and have you out the door same day.
Have your taxes filed remotely by uploading your documents from your phone, computer, or tablet.